[teiid-designer-dev] 7.0 Dev Plans

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 10:46:47 EST 2010

+1 for idea of building as a plug-in that is separate from any
dependencies from the rest of the Designer. This way this functionality
will truly become a plugin that can be only activated when the Container
is configured to work with JB Tools.

What is a Athena build? private repos? What about using branch?

Ramesh..