[teiid-designer-dev] [teiid-dev] Proposed Schema for "ConfigurationInfo.def" file

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 12:48:59 EST 2010

On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 10:01 -0600, John Verhaeg wrote:
> I'm good with the "single configuration" idea, but we don't deal with data roles in Designer that I'm aware of.

As Console that used to provide this functionality has been deprecated,
we need to think of alternative tooling around this feature. IMO,
Designer is the best as I do not think Teiid's JON based plugin will
have capabilities to provide the same functions in terms of providing
the UI.

Let's start another thread on this.

Ramesh..