[teiid-designer-dev] [teiid-dev] Proposed Schema for "ConfigurationInfo.def" file

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 18:27:12 EST 2010

Taking second look at the vdb-manifest, Teiid runtime only looks at

1) type - required (for making sure the binding is associated)
2) uri
3) visibility - (required by runtime, but if not available it is assumed
"PUBLIC")
4) path

Another thing the runtime looks for is any problem "markers" with
severity = "error", which avoids VDB from deploying.

I added above to the "model" element as attributes. Also added a new
optional element called "problem-marker" to include the errors. See
attached.

Since there were no oppositions, I will go ahead with the required
changes in Teiid runtime. Let me know if you if want me tweak the schema
any differently.

Ramesh..