[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid build

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 17:44:05 EDT 2010

I take it by your comments that trunk is free for me to break (switch to
building against Helios). I'm going to assume that's the case and
proceed to do so; patches to https://jira.jboss.org/browse/TEIIDDES-499

cc:'ing dev list so everyone's aware of the impending changes.

Nick

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena