[teiid-designer-dev] Materialized Views

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 11:04:58 EDT 2010

I think that's a decent idea, however, our new VDB framework does not use EMF anymore, so our built-in "build" framework that utilizes "validation rules" may not work.

Currently we have no VDB-specific validation.

JPAV, do our validation rules have to be implemented via EMF? and/or can they be applied to a simple IResource (i.e. xxxx.vdb file)?

Barry