[teiid-designer-dev] Materialized Views

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 15:06:43 EDT 2010

I took an hour this morning and made an attempt to hack the relational metamodel, but it failed.

Would the Materialized Physical table be just an "EReference of somekind? Seems like it since it'll be "external" to the virtual model.

You've hacked before JPAV.... what would it take? :)

The solution I have locally now would just have to tweak the get/set methods on the virtual table.

Barry