[teiid-designer-dev] Materialized Views

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 11:37:36 EDT 2010

I agree, the right thing to do is make the metamodel change. It would help with refactoring (on your delete example).

As far as your side-note, the "Refactoring" framework in Designer has always been "weak" at best. We've always envisioned a framework that allowed "Preview the Changes" similar to what Java/Eclipse. In some cases, of course, we'll need user-interaction to make decisions and can't be derived.

Barry