[teiid-designer-dev] Should Teiid 7.1 be added into JBoss Tools 3.2.0.M2 aggregate build?

Andersen Max max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 28 03:02:26 EDT 2010

On Jul 27, 2010, at 20:53, Nick Boldt wrote:

> I think it's building w/ 1.6 in Hudson, but resolving the target platform dynamically... so whatever's in the manifests is what's used.
>
> Would you prefer we build Teiid using the same target platform file that JBT uses? (Please open a JIRA if so.)

All that jboss tools aggregated updatesite contains should build against the same set of dependencies aka target platform.
Otherwise we end up with QA nightmare.

https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-6726

I assume this need to be done by having target platform as something shared in a maven repo when the projects are outside the main build tree ?

/max