[teiid-designer-dev] teiid designer build broken by tests

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 25 10:38:53 EDT 2010

> There is no dependency on JUnit yet because there aren't any tests yet.

I didn't realize I had to wait to have tests before adding the plugin to
the pom.  I keep that in mind for the future...

Well, tycho will try to invoke a test harness for any plugin that's
defined as an eclipse-test-plugin; so either add JUnit to the manifest,
or label it an eclipse-plugin so it won't be run.

>> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/user/jpav/configure
>> http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/user/elvisisking/configure
> So this is the biggest issue.  Makes sense we're not getting notifications now based upon those e-mail addresses.  However, I can't get to that server.  Could it be down?

I can get there and just set jpav to your email address. I don't know
who elvisisking is, however. Give me their email address and I'll fix
Hudson.

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena