[teiid-designer-dev] other model types

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Thu Mar 25 18:00:08 EDT 2010

Now we have:

Barry - include them all

and

John - include them only if there is some ui reason

So they should be included then, because Designer is a ui and used to use those values for something?

Just to make sure my assumptions are correct, if there is additional values you guys want to track, then they will be set as properties on the model in the vdb.xml rather than going into a separate model manifest (such as the old entries for model, path, uuid, or update time)?  And if that is the case then it seems like you will want model entries in the vdb.xml for these other model types.