[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid Designer 7.4 CR1 available

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Wed Jun 1 08:34:46 EDT 2011

Teiid Designer release 7.4 CR1 is available for download .

The JIRA list has been dwindled considerably thanks to the hard work of the team. We'd like to get some feedback on some of the changes for this release ( See What's New in 7.4 ). We've also spent time improving the user experience around testing (i.e. Preview Data and Execute VDB)

.. so take a quick peek or take a long test drive.

The current plan is to release 7.4 FINAL on June 13th.

Download: http://www.jboss.org/teiiddesigner/downloads
User Guide: http://docs.jboss.org/teiid/designer/7.4/user-guide/en-US/html/
What's New: http://community.jboss.org/wiki/TeiidDesigner74WhatsNew

Barry