[teiid-designer-dev] teiid designer git repository now available

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 16 10:36:59 EDT 2012

PGR,

I wish this was done under something like /teiid/tools/designer, so that
all the teiid related projects can be placed one umbrella.

Is this a copy of the svn, where the changes propagate back to the svn
or git is the main repo going forward?

Even for teiid we are thinking of moving to git but no exact time line yet.

Thanks.

Ramesh..