[teiid-designer-dev] A new datatype

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:00:12 EST 2012

A follow-up question.  The datatypes index we use in the system vdb looks like it was generated from the builtin-types.xsd.  To add a new type, do I need to modify that xsd and in what version of designer would I then generate the appropriate index file?  Related to that, do we index enterprise datatype information on a per vdb basis?