[teiid-designer-dev] Teiid Designer 8.3 Beta1 available

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 13:21:36 EDT 2013

We've published our first milestone build for our next release : 8.3 Beta1

8.3 release is mainly focused on bug fixing and cleaner integration with Teiid and the JBoss server framework.

It's available via our standard downloads page ( zip and update site ).

Note that our 8.3 milestones will soon be included in the JBoss integration stack builds which are targeted for a GA release later this year.

Teiid Designer Project