[teiid-designer-users] There is no MySQL JDBC connection in Teiid Designer 8.3.1

申亚鹏 shenyapeng at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:13:20 EST 2014

Thank you all.
I've solved this problem following Barry's advice: After I installed 2
features under "Database Development", it's OK now.

@Ramesh, I've tried a lot before I sent this mail. For example I
uninstalled the Teiid Designer plugins and reinstalled them. But that
didn't work. I'm in Mac OS X 10.9.1, using the latest version of Eclipse
Kepler. Is this a bug in Teiid Designer?

@Mark, I've followed the instructions in that page =).

I tried to post in forum using safari, everything is OK. But it's not so
lucky in Chrome(v32.0.1700.107 in OS X 10.9.1). Just as I said, it's hard
for me to leave a page for another page.

Again, I appreciate your support. It's so nice of you.

On 21 February 2014 04:22, Ramesh Reddy <rareddy at redhat.com> wrote:

> You can also use Teiid forums for any Teiid related questions. I am not
> sure about the behavior you are seeing. It should show all the
> connection types.
>
> Can you try installing a fresh copy of 8.3.1 and see if the problem
> still exists?
>
> Ramesh..
>
> On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 03:04 +0800, 申亚鹏 wrote:
> > Hello,
> >     I'm met with a problem when upgrade Teiid Designer from 8.3 to
> > 8.3.1.
> >     After this upgration, I can not craete a MySQL JDBC connection. In
> > the Connection Profile Types list, there are only three types: Generic
> > JDBC, ModeShape and Teiid. But there should be many types here in
> > normal case.
> >     Is this a bug in 8.3.1?
> >     Thanks very much for your help.
> >

> > PS:
> >      The forum(https://community.jboss.org/en/teiiddesigner/) can not
> > be used, I was stuck in the same page even when I click other links.
> > Have you met with that?
> >

> > Best wishes
> > biaobaioqi

祝一切顺利