[teiid-dev] Teiid 6.2 MS2

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 10:49:51 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I would like to get consensus on an M2 release soon (tonight possibly).  For M2 all major enhancements should be finished and only targeted enhancements and defects should be worked for RC1.  Any remaining major enhancements (TEIID-245 runtime costing update, TEIID-99 multisource procedure handling, and TEIID-669 pass through commands) would be rolled into 6.3.  As with the previous releases, we will branch soon after RC1 to work only Designer integration issues.

Any thoughts?

Steve