[teiid-dev] rkishore999 at hotmail.com

Rama Kishore Yelamanchilli rkishore999 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:07:51 EDT 2009

I'm pretty new to work with Maven projects. I have followed the instructions on

Eclipse Dev Environment Set Up for Teiid

I have downloaded the source and imported the Maven projects (TEIID SRC 6.1) into Eclipse. I have generated source using pom.xml in TEIID-Engine module and made target/generated-sources/javacc as build path. Later I don't have a clue what to do. I have nuild the project and getting lot of build errors.

Can some one help me build the TEID server project please? I want to build TEIID server and debug executing the VDB generated from TEIID Designer.

Regards

RK