[teiid-dev] Eclipse Dev Environment Set Up for Teiid

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Sun Aug 23 18:43:55 EDT 2009

Ram,

You do not really need to place them in the Eclipse build path (as binaries are already in path). You either need to attach the source as ZIP file, or some times unzip it and attach to the individual project's src/main/java folder while debugging and you hit the break point and debugger asks you attach the soource.

What is error you are encountering for which you are considering debugging?

Ramesh..