[teiid-dev] 6.2 milestone 1

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Sat Jul 11 17:39:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Now that we have the basic form of the changes for server mode and connector metadata we should be looking at M1 by the end of the week.  At that time we should also ensure that the remaining defects targeted to 6.2 better reflect what can be done of the remaining weeks (9/25 is still the target date).  Ideally we should have additional milestones every two weeks after this one as features are completed.

There's still plenty of documentation work to be done if anyone wants to pick up one of the out-of-date or yet to be ported guides.  I'm on the hook to add some wiki documentation and blog about Teiid usage without Designer.  Ramesh will be adding docs around server mode.

Steve