[teiid-dev] Location for metamatrix-cdk.jar

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 13:03:49 EST 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 12:53 -0500, Sanjay Chaudhuri wrote:
> For the template classes, I am using the loop-back classes for
> generation, everything is fine from generation and compilation
> standpoint, except that compilation error pops up on the test classes
> because I do not have this test.jar included.
oh! I see, I think you need to take ownership these classes and make
them as your own copy, that way we will not have any dependencies.

> By JBoss maven repository, did you mean
> http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/ ? I did not find the test.jar in
> the cdk-dist. Let me know if you have the svn path and I shall
> download from there; else how do you want me to address the issue ?
Location is correct, as I was saying they are not there currently
(eventually they will). If you have local copy of Teiid source, then you
can you the CDK project's test jar for this purpose. If not use the one
attached for time being.

Thanks Sanjay.