[teiid-dev] Change in nomenclature of "Connector Binding" to "Connection Factory"

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 5 15:35:59 EDT 2010

The following are the related Admin API Changes with this name change

assignBindingToModel ==> assignConnectionFactoryToModel
setConnectorBindingProperty ==> setConnectionFactoryProperty
addConnectorType ==>  addConnector
deleteConnectorType ==> deleteConnector
exportConnectorType ==> exportConnector
addConnectorBinding ==> addConnectionFactory
deleteConnectorBinding ==> deleteConnectionFactory
exportConnectorBinding ==> exportConnectionFactory
getConnectorTypes ==> getConnectorNames
getConnectorBindings ==> getConnectionFactories
getConnectorBinding ==> getConnectionFactory
getConnectorBindingsInVDB ==> getConnectionFactoriesInVDB
getConnectorConnectionPoolStats ==> getConnectionFactoryStats
getConnectorTypePropertyDefinitions ==> getConnectorPropertyDefinitions
startConnectorBinding ==> startConnectionFactory
stopConnectorBinding ==> stopConnectionFactory

and class ConnectorBinding ==> ConnectionFactory in admin api.

Ramesh..