[teiid-dev] Exposing connector defined metadata to tooling.

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Fri Apr 23 12:32:56 EDT 2010

Using JDBC is good idea. This all comes down to how you want to expose
the metadata. Do you want build another layer/API in the Admin API
and/or using the system tables to slurp the metadata or you would like
to use the JDBC database metadata retrieval. JDBC is readily available,
other one is little more work.

Ramesh..