[teiid-dev] Missing maven artifacts

Larry O'Leary loleary at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 17:48:05 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-02 at 16:39 -0500, Larry O'Leary wrote:
> Upon further investigation, it appears that we are expecting to find
> some of these (if not all) artifacts on Nexus. For example:
>
> https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/developer/javax/security/jaas/1.0.01/
>
> It appears the JAR is simply missing here. I also noticed this same
> thing in the apache maven repo. The JAR seems to be missing from many of
> the common repos.

Upon further review, it seems that the actual JAR had been moved to the
deprecated repository back in April. This is at least the case for the
main apache repo and nexus:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/deprecated/javax/security/jaas/1.0.01/

Should we be pointing at these deprecated packages? Or should the
project poms be updated to use something other then the deprecated
versions?

----
Larry