[teiid-dev] 7.5/7.6 status

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 17:21:03 EDT 2011

I wanted to add a test to test ODBC protocol as you suggested, never got
around doing it. Also, just full testing with live KRB system was not
done, nor I have resources to do that right now. I need to set up
another slave box with those services, so that I do not mess up my
primary machine.

Ramesh..