[teiid-users] Missing model import SimpleDatatypes-instance

John Verhaeg jverhaeg at redhat.com
Tue Apr 21 11:03:21 EDT 2009

David,

I'm not sure if Ramesh's response really answers your question.  Where
are you seeing the problem resolving the URI - in Designer?  If so, is
the model just in the workspace or is it within a VDB?  If not in
Designer, be aware that this URI is "internal", and we resolve it
internally to an XSD that resides in the org.teiid.designer.sdt plug-
in within your installation.