[teiid-users] Simple example (reading a CSV file) needed

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Tue Aug 25 08:39:20 EDT 2009

Hi!

I was able to solve my problem.

> 1. Despite having a Connector connected to my model, I don't get this
> "Running man" icon enabled to try and see my data from my CSV file.

It shows up as soon as I click on the table element in the diagram.
Makes sense as if I don't select any table, which table would I want to
preview? (Clapping on forehead.)

I can also execute the VDB now and execute select statements against my
CSV file.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Torsten

P.S.: I have a tiny problem left, but to make it clearer, I will open a
separate thread.