[teiid-users] sql server time column

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 12:22:43 EDT 2009

There are workarounds that can be done (the previous approach was to change time literals to {ts'1900-01-01 <time>}), but I would rather not do them because:

1. customers are unlikely to have this scenario where a datetime artificially represents only time values - we forced the issue with our bqt testing
2. if you just wrap the column in the appropriate expression at the connector level, you miss out on our rewriter enhancements.