[teiid-users] Re: Teiid Project

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Sat Mar 14 12:16:04 EDT 2009

Dr.Prasad,

Thank you very much for interest in the Teiid product, we sincerely hope
that Teiid will help with your data integration issues.

Can you please post your request in the Teiid forum at

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=298

I will be glad to take look at the issue, that also makes few other
people to look at the issue. Also, if possible please attach your vdb to
the forum.

In the mean while please check, if you can connect to the DB2 directly
using the DSN from some other client tool other than Teiid. Connection
seems to be the issue.

Redhat does offer a supported product called MetaMatrix, which is
predecessor to Teiid and available now, but not from opensource bits.
Teiid based supported product is due later this year.

Thanks again for considering Teiid for your needs.

Ramesh..