[teiid-users] unexpected query results against XML data source

John Doyle jdoyle at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 10:47:54 EDT 2009

Mike,

The defect you've uncovered isn't the same as TEIID-93, it's much simpler and obvious. I'm checking in a change for 6.2 today. Are you working with 6.2 or 6.1?

~jd
----- "Mike Mascari" <mascarim at yahoo.com> wrote:

I've attached both the xml and the xsd used and re-tested the importation and query against them with the same result. Thanks for looking into it! Could it be the same issue as this:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/TEIID-93

??

My issue is a much simpler case, however. The query needn't be pushed down as apart of the planner over a federated view to cause the irregularity -- one need only query the XML source directly.

Thanks again!

And just for giggles:

# xmllint --schema clients.xsd clients.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<clients>
<client>
<name>acme</name>