[teiid-users] SQL on dynamically created CSV files (dynamic number of columns)

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 09:45:37 EDT 2009

Hi Markos,

6.2 adds a dynamic vdb feature that creates the metadata for vdbs at runtime, see http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/QuickStartExampleUsingConnectorsuppliedMetadata for a quick start.  The only issue you may have is controlling the recreation of the vdb.  Currently we support cached for the lifetime of Teiid and cached until deleted.  If you need more runtime control, please create a JIRA issue.

Steve