[teiid-users] Dyn VDB always INACTIVE

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Tue Jul 13 13:23:08 EDT 2010

(4) is designed only for the internal purposes for tooling, it is
recommended that it is not used, not public api.

(9) is missing a "connection-jndi-name" attribute, that defines the
"jndi" name of the connection that your "Flims" model going use to
gather the data.

If in your case you implemented all the data gathering logic inside your
translator "urequest", then in the Translator class (ExecutionFactory)
you need to override the method "isSourceRequired" and return "false".
That says to the VDB deployer that there is no external source where the
data is read from, its all in the translator.

Hope this helps.

Ramesh..