[teiid-users] Question on text connector connecting to files remotely located on linux server directory

Hong Yi hongyi at renci.org
Fri Jun 4 10:00:18 EDT 2010

Thanks, Ramesh. I'll use the user forums for my next new question.

Yes, I use the same iRODS server when I used it in the Designer. You are right also on my source file requiring secure access and it looks like we will have to look for other ways to make file accessible. My current data files are pure text (csv) files.

Thanks for your messages which are very helpful.

Hong