[teiid-users] What should they be: view or virual models?

Paul Nittel pnittel at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 14:56:24 EDT 2010

Some time, way back in the MetaMatrix days, we changed our nomenclature to refer to "view" instead of "virtual" models. I see the word "virtual" creeping back a bit. Personally, I prefer "virtual" since "view" can be verb-ish. Yes, they are kinda like views in the database world.

Anyway, Jopr lists these models as "virtual". Is that politically correct?

Sent from my Fedora laptop :-P
-------
Paul Nittel
JBoss Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer