[teiid-users] Teiid 7.2 Released

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 9 13:14:04 EST 2010

If are using Teiid 7.2
+ using "all" profile with clustering support
+ enabled clustered resultset cache

a critical bug (https://jira.jboss.org/browse/TEIID-1350) has been
exposed after the 7.2 released. We will have this fixed in 7.3. However,
the fix has been committed to 7.2.x Teiid SVN branch. If you would like
you can download the source and build the distributable zip yourself.
See these instructions.

http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-12955

Ramesh..