[teiid-users] Teiid 8.0.0-CR1 Released

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 16:10:31 EDT 2012

Teiid 8.0.CR1 is released to today. This is release based on JBoss AS
7.1.1. This release adds yet another valuable feature called "User
Aggregate Functions (UDAF)" to the Teiid 8.0 cycle.

Read about it:
http://teiid.blogspot.com/2012/04/teiid-80-cr1.html
http://teiid.blogspot.com/2012/04/teiid-user-defined-aggregate-support.html

Download it:http://www.jboss.org/teiid/downloads

This is our fist candidate release, we are planning on CR2 soon
depending upon any issues that come up. Also, this notes the end of
features that go in 8.0 cycle. Only bug fixes will be added from this
point on 8.0 branch. Download and and test your usecases and submit any
bugs you may encounter, we will evaluate each one of them and decide if
can fix them before 8.0-Final. This also means 8.1 cycle is just
beginning, so if you looking for any features this is the perfect time
to start discussing in Teiid forums.

Thank you again for all community members for their active contributions
to Teiid project.

Ramesh..