[teiid-users] Class not found

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 10:44:20 EST 2012

Russel,

LocalServerConnection is in the "teiid-runtime-${version}.jar". This
class is used for building the in VM (Teiid Server VM) JDBC connections.
For example, if you are trying to create a data source for EJB in the
same JBoss AS instance as the Teiid Server is deployed. Please consult
"Client Developer's Guide" for Local Connections.

http://docs.jboss.org/teiid/7.7.0.Final/client-developers-guide/en-US/html_single/#local_connection

HTH.

Ramesh..