[teiid-users] New Teiid Site

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 07:07:34 EDT 2014

Hello all,

We are switching from our current CMS platform to a JBoss Bootstrap / Awestruct community site.  It is staged at: http://teiid-stg.jboss.org/ and will be backed by a git repository: https://github.com/teiid/community-website

Please have a look at the staging site for any continuity or formatting errors.  We'll look to migrate in a couple of weeks probably about the time 8.7 CR1 is due.  We'll update wiki and other related content as we get a feel for the new system.

The Teiid Team