[teiid-users] Teiid 12.0.0 and 11.1.2 Released

Steven Hawkins shawkins at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 08:23:31 EST 2019

Hello all,

Sorry for the delayed announcement email.  There were some minor issues
with our teiid.io site.  Please see the release announcements for the
releases:

12.0.0 http://teiid.io/blog/post-120000/
11.1.2 http://teiid.io/blog/post-110102/

We've jumped ahead a few WildFly versions, so please let us know if you
experience any issues with Teiid 12 and WildFly 14.0.1.

Expect a 11.2.2 by the end of the month.

We also hope to be retiring the old teiid.jboss.org site shortly and expand
teiid.io with a lot more runtime content as well.

Thanks,
The Teiid Team