[tohu-users] Stateless/stateful servlet in Tohu

Nicolas Martignole nicolas at touilleur-express.fr
Fri Feb 26 11:42:48 EST 2010

Hi Michael

JBoss Tohu is really a great project. I worked on a Grails similar project
few months ago, and I was really happy to discover Tohu later.

My first question is about the Stateless/stateful URL and Servlet in Tohu
implemented in Scala.

I understood how to close a session with the URI and dispose-session
in stateful mode. However, and because I'm a beginner with Scala,
what are the main differences between the stateless and the stateful servlet

in JBoss Tohu ?

My Portlet has 2 view modes : normal and maximized. Each view mode
is in fact a simple JSP. I oberved that if I use the stateful mode, and
I try to load 2 separates context/scenarion (with /stateful/sample1 and
/stateful/sample2)
then the 2nd state is never loaded.

I'd like to understand a little bit more this part of Tohu

Thanks for your help, and for the great work

Nicolas