[tohu-users] Stateless/stateful servlet in Tohu

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:21:10 EST 2010

Yes different URLs should result in different agents being loaded (each will
have their own config, so there has to be a matching config file for "
sample2".

There was some talk around stateless - the idea being that all
question/answer state is kept on the client and passed as needed (say in a
cookie) and this could work in theory for very small amounts of data.

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com