[tohu-users] Stateless/stateful servlet in Tohu

Nicolas Martignole nicolas at touilleur-express.fr
Fri Feb 26 20:20:50 EST 2010

Hi Damon, Hi Michael

Thanks for your feedback.

I'll try to see if it would be possible to enhance the Stateful Server so
that 2 URLs are handled
with 2 differents Agents.

My use case is that 2 differents Portlets, in the same WAR, must be able to
use 2 differents
set of rules. And so far, as you explained, there's a single Questionnaire
per HTTP Session.

Not a big issue, we might be able to find a solution, based on the URI for
instance.

I'll try to see if I can adapt-it
:-)
Thanks