[tohu-users] working example on Tomcat?

etienno etienno at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 08:03:59 EST 2010

Hi all,

is there a working example running on a simple tomcat server? I would like
to build a web application using the Tohu framework, and my planned server
is Tomcat. I have tried with no success to run most examples on a
Eclipse/tomcat server. I have some errors about a missing a include page (The
requested resource (/tohuEngine/jsps/include.jspf) is not available). I
don't know where this source should come from.

Some tests also need to be corrected, like the CustomTest using the Vote
class. I know that the jetty server works, but this is not my goal for now.

rgd

Etienne