[tohu-users] Documentation, Project status

Damon Horrell damonnomad71 at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Nov 23 00:42:50 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,

I'm aware of only a handful of people using it and nobody has committed any code improvements for ages.  I'm the original lead developer but have not touched it for a long time either.

Just a few weeks ago though I was chatting to a guy in the US who is also using it for a university project so you guys may find it useful to talk.  Copied him in on this email.

Also I have some time available at the moment if you or anyone else needs bugs looked at or questions answered.

Regards, Damon