[tohu-users] Getting the Tohu Demo Operational

Nick.Vanderschalie at wellsfargo.com Nick.Vanderschalie at wellsfargo.com
Wed Aug 15 18:10:45 EDT 2012

I personally am very excited about the potential of introducing into Wells Fargo Bank a dynamic decision support functionality controlled by business rules. We are attempting to get the Tohu demonstration module operational to get our business users excited about the concept, but are running into some issues. Is there someone who has already done that who could answer a question or two?

Nick van der Schalie
Business Systems Consultant
Solutions Engineering - Servicing Technology Group

San Diego, CA 92128
Tel 858-485-0053 | Cell 619-540-6753
nick.vanderschalie at wellsfargo.com<mailto:email at wellsfargo.com>

This message is confidential and may be privileged, and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the addressee (or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to the addressee), do not use, disseminate, or copy this transmission in any way, but promptly contact me by telephone.