[tohu-users] Tohu portlet

Damon Horrell damonnomad71 at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Jun 22 22:37:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm interested to know what experience people have had using Tohu within a portal.

I want to develop a generic Tohu portlet which is capable of displaying any Tohu questionnaire from a single runtime-configurable war file?  Has anyone done this already or do you have something which could be used as a step towards this goal?

See Jira https://issues.jboss.org/browse/TOHU-36 for key requirements plus some thoughts on how to go about it.

If anyone has developed anything that might be useful then I'd love to hear from you, and even better if you have code you can give me (which I would like to contribute back to the open-source project).

Thanks, Damon