[uberfire-dev] Uberfire Example - UI not displayed

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 08:36:38 EST 2013

Hi,

Please accept my apologies; I only looked at a bit of your complete source
code.

The event is fired from org.uberfire.client.JSEntryPoint.setup(). Can you
put a break point in there to check the event is being raised?

I notice you mark dependency uberfire-js (where the above class resides) as
"provided" in your pom. Have you tried removing the scope too?

With kind regards,

Mike