[uberfire-users] Perspectives

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:16:40 EST 2012

Hi Chege,

I tried the 0.2.0-SNAPSHOT's and confess neither worked on Tomcat or Jboss
AS 7... it is alpha-ware and we clearly have some issues (although I know
we had feedback that the distributions did work on their target application
servers, but from other development team members, so they could have had
dependencies locally cached).

Running from source works for sure. Are you a developer? I am happy to
guide you through what is required.

Regrettably we are snowed under with porting Drools Guvnor and various jBPM
applications to UberFire and regrettably revisiting the current
distributions has to be a lower priority.

Happy to read of your interest and hope to be as supportive as we can. If
you are a developer, can run from source and want to get involved join us
on IRC for a chat.

With kind regards,

Mike

sent on the move