[undertow-dev] Undertow Security: PicketBox5

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 10:34:19 EST 2012

On 11/26/2012 08:43 PM, Stuart Douglas wrote:

>> Let us try this approach. We will keep an eye out for the SPI.
> Ok, hopefully we will have something this week.
>
> So far we are passing the JSF and JSTL TCK tests, with only ~70 tests in
> total to go between servlet and JSP, mostly security related, so this is
> a high priority for me.
>
> Stuart
Stuart - fyi - here is the requirements document for PicketBox5.
(https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/SECURITY/PicketBox+Requirements+Document).
The big items for us are multiple authentication schemes, general
session management, step-up/down security, logout and events. I will
request Stefan to be available for any consultation/help with Undertow
security.