[undertow-dev] Strange line in WarMetaDataProcessor

Andrej Golovnin golovnin at gmx.net
Thu Apr 18 14:08:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I was looking today at source code of undertow and its integration into
JBoss. And I've found a little bit strange line in the class WarMetaDataProcessor:

129:       WebFragmentMetaData fragmentMetaData = webFragments.get(jarName);
130:       webFragments.put(jarName, fragmentMetaData);

I think the line 130 is pretty useless and does not make sense.
It would be nice if someone could review this part of code.

Best regards,
Andrej Golovnin