[undertow-dev] Configure authentication mechanisms

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 09:42:33 EDT 2013

The SAML Aunthentication Mechanism will probably be an
extension of FORM authentication mechanism which will deal
with save/restore requests.  But at this time,  I am looking for ways
to inject my authentication mechanism.  It may be a bit early for this
discussion to happen. But it needs to happen considering the next
wildfly release will be all undertow.

We have tons of users who use SAML stack. And if we do not have
that taken care of in the picketlink upgrade, the users will be mad
unfortunately.